Frederick County has much to offer for the under 18 set. In addition to our traditional attractions, tours and parks, you’ll find dozens of first run movie theaters, special events intended for youngsters, and a variety of specialty stores your kids (and you) will love.
May We Recommend...
- Go crazy for Legos and check out the giant Lego train display at the Roads and Rails Museum
- Step back in time and explore child friendly exhibits at Rose Hill Manor Park & Museums
- Feed the alpacas and learn about alpaca fiber in the spinning mill at the Sugarloaf Alpaca Company
- Take in lunch and show where popular children's characters come to life at Way Off Broadway Dinner Theatre and Children's Theatre
- Ride on a variety of themed train excursions on Walkersville Southern Railroad