Jug Bridge Monument Park
Roadside park showcasing historic stone demijohn from the original Jug Bridge, with picnic tables and a marker commemorating Lafayette's visit to Frederick.
Locations(s)Off I-70 at the E. Patrick St. exit | Frederick, MD 21701
Local: (301) 600-4047
Toll Free: (800) 999-3613
May We Recommend...
- Learn the story of a town built by the B&O Railroad and recall the lives of railroaders and their families at the Brunswick Heritage Museum
- Take a guided tour through 300 years of Frederick history and stroll through the beautiful gardens at the Museum of Frederick County History
- Visit the expansive Monocacy Aqueduct and view the largest structure on the C&O Canal
- Pay homage to the nation's fallen firefighters and view the 40-foot tall bronze monument honoring the flag raising at Ground Zero at the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Park
- Explore one of America's finest examples of German colonal architecture at the Schifferstadt Architectural Museum