Beatty Cramer House
This c.1732 Frederick County, Maryland site features an unusual timber-frame and brick building with an interesting variety of early architectural construction techniques and details, an 18th century springhouse, and a smokehouse. The site holds Historic American Building Survey (HABS) status and is protected by a Maryland Historical Trust Deed of Easement. The site is open for special events and by appointment by calling 301/668-2086 or 301/668-6088.
Locations(s)9010 Liberty Rd. | Frederick, MD 21701
Local: (301) 668-6088
May We Recommend...
- Learn the story of a town built by the B&O Railroad and recall the lives of railroaders and their families at the Brunswick Heritage Museum
- Take a guided tour through 300 years of Frederick history and stroll through the beautiful gardens at the Museum of Frederick County History
- Visit the expansive Monocacy Aqueduct and view the largest structure on the C&O Canal
- Pay homage to the nation's fallen firefighters and view the 40-foot tall bronze monument honoring the flag raising at Ground Zero at the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Park
- Explore one of America's finest examples of German colonal architecture at the Schifferstadt Architectural Museum